Mayfield Homeowners Funding
REPAIR ASSISTANCE FOR CITY OF MAYFIELD HOMEOWNERS
Eligible Homeowners must meet ALL of the following:
1. Have owned the home at the time of the 2021 major qualifying disaster event.
2. Must be able to provide evidence of clear title ownership to the assisted unit.
3. Must be requesting assistance for the primary address only (address where the applicant
lives(ed) and slept at the time of disaster).
4. Have not already completed all work needed on rehabilitation/reconstruction of the unit
5. Must declare all other funding assistance (Federal, State, Local, private, etc…) related disaster affecting the housing unit.
6. Must reside in the city limits of Mayfield.
May receive up to $200,000 per unit for rehabilitation or reconstruction of the unit.